Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kony 2012 Promo Package

Sketch 

Day 1 

Day 2

Day 3

 

Final

This project required a lot of thinking. I was expected to create a promo package for the 2012 Kony campaign by using specific tools in Adobe Illustrator. My final product consist of the colors blue,red, and black. For my stickers I used the Uganda map for a part of the background. I even used the slogan "Make Me Famous" and "#Stop Kony" on the sticker. For my poster I used the same colors and slogan but I put Joseph Kony's face in the center with the numbers 2012 split up between his face. My flyer has a picture of some of the children in Uganda in the background with a change in the opacity. I still used the same color theme and slogan at the top. I used the Elements of Art by using color. I used the same constant colors red, blue, and black.  I also used shape because my stickers are circular. I used the Principles of Design by using unity, balance, and contrast. I used unity by using repetition with the colors. I used balance because on my flyer I tried to slant my words a bit so I can take up some space at the top. I used contrast by changing the opacity of the photo of the children for the background of the flyer.  My project doesn't represent my sketch because I made a few changes to my stickers as to where I used the Uganda map and my poster I decided to not use the gradient for my background.

No comments:

Post a Comment